Common PR Mistakes Companies MakeNovember 17, 2021
PRecious Communications Announces Key Regional Appointments to Strengthen Expansion in Southeast Asia Across Brand Communications, Content and the Startup EcosystemDecember 4, 2021
PRecious Communications was recently distinguished at the 3rd ASEAN PR Excellence Awards as one of the best regional PR agencies that have demonstrated exemplary PR execution and quality standards.
We actually bagged gold in the “Best PR Agencies” category—and received a trophy and certificate that adds to our growing collection of awards.
Here are some of PRecious Communications’ key highlights from 2020-21:
- In the 12 months up to October 2021, the company grew 30% YoY compared to the same period a year earlier.
- We’ve introduced specialised practices and new engagement formats across the SEA markets in 2020, including content marketing, podcasts/webinars, and community engagement. We have expanded to four practices in Q1 2020, to better complement the diverse needs across industries:
- PRecious Edge (technology)
- PRecious INC. (corporates)
- PRecious Life (lifestyle/consumer)
- PRecious Sparks (startups, investment firms)
- PRecious has been expanding organically across Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines (formed in August 2021), and Vietnam (also since August 2021). Some key appointments include:
- John Paul Palileo, Creative Director
- Daniel Tan, Associate Director, PRecious Sparks
- Georg Ackermann, Content Lead
- Stephen Warouw, Senior Manager, Indonesia
- Kiranjeet Sidhu, Client Services Director, Malaysia
- PRecious Communications has been awarded PRCA SEA’s Best Medium Consultancy of the Year in 2021 for the third consecutive year.
We’d like to thank ASEAN PR Network for believing in us, and our friends and partners who have been constant pillars of support.
We are truly honoured to be distinguished among the region’s best PR agencies, and we’re looking forward to guiding more brands in their communications campaigns in the Southeast Asian decade!
Explore how our award-winning team can help drum up publicity for your organisation. Drop us a line to have a chat.