PRecious Communications Makes a Splash at the 2022 Asia-Pacific Stevie AwardsJuly 4, 2022
The PR Playlist: Music to Awaken the Creative SpiritAugust 18, 2022
PRecious Communications’ Singapore office has recently been certified as a Great Place to Work.
We are committed towards providing a tailored integrated communications service that supports clients in achieving their business objectives, while promoting an environment where people push boundaries and overcome challenges through critical thinking and flexibility.
As a growth-focused agency, it is important to cultivate an innovative spirit, which is only possible with the right team environment and culture.
We particularly scored highest in the following areas:
- 95% of our employees in Singapore recognise PRecious Communications as a physically safe place to work.
- Most our employees in Singapore shared that they are treated fairly regardless of gender (95%), sexual orientation (95%), or race (95%).
- 95% of our employees in Singapore believe that our management recognises honest mistakes as part of doing business.
- 92% share that they are made to feel welcome upon joining the company.
- 92% share that management is approachable and easy to talk with.
- 89% share that they are given a lot of responsibilities.
Here are some of our initiatives:
- We have just doubled our paternity leave and PRecious is now part of the growing community of organisations that pledge to offer four weeks of paid paternity leave, so fathers get to spend additional time with their newborns and support their partners with caregiving duties.
- Pay scales are the same for men and women. We have the same number of women heading practices.
- We do not discriminate on age, race, gender, sexual orientation, and educational backgrounds. We hire based on skill set and culture fit and welcome different and fresh perspectives.
- Our interns and juniors are encouraged to actively participate in, and even lead, weekly cross-regional team WIP meetings with all hands on deck to give them ample opportunities for growth. These regular meetings help foster a sense of belonging across teams.
- Weekly one-on-one mentoring sessions, where each manager coaches and mentors direct reports on what they can do better and provides confidential feedback, are implemented across the agency.
We also continue to conduct regular annual employee satisfaction surveys to measure different criteria, including how satisfied employees are with the agency’s initiatives.
Employee experience is truly something we take very seriously at PRecious Communications. We are committed towards making the agency a fun and open workplace, and we are happy to hear that our employees are enjoying their PRecious journey so far.
Reach out to our team to learn more about the PRecious work culture, our diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) initiatives, or to explore career opportunities for growth-minded communications professionals.