Uncovering the Truth: PR Storytelling, Ethics and Trust in Southeast AsiaJune 30, 2022
PRecious Communications Earns Great Place to Work CertificationAugust 1, 2022
PRecious Communications was recently distinguished at the 2022 Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards.
We cliched Gold for Most Innovative Public Relations Agency of the Year, and our MD Lars received the Silver distinction for Most Innovative Communications Professional of the Year.
Some of PRecious Communucations’ highlights for the last three years include:
- We transitioned from being a one-man team in 2012 to a regional agency with close to 70 people.
- We strengthened our integrated capabilities (content marketing, podcasts/webinars, community engagement, etc.)
- We formed four practices complementing diverse industry needs: PRecious EDGE (technology); PRecious INC (corporates); PRecious LIFE (lifestyle); and PRecious SPARKS (startups/investment firms)
- We created the right balance between local and regional: We formed new teams in the Philippines and Vietnam, and strengthened local teams in existing ASEAN markets (Singapore/regional, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand) to support clients’ Greater Southeast Asia go-to-market/expansion strategy. Read about the recent launch of our Philippine expansion here.
- We spearheaded efforts to accelerate digital transformation (DX) and reinforced business resilience amidst the pandemic: We partnered with SwissCham Singapore and Deloitte to launch DX Leaders, a monthly webinar series featuring DX perspectives of industry leaders, in 2020. DX Leaders’ second season ended in December 2021, with MD Lars Voedisch serving as the co-host facilitating best practice exchange (for both seasons).
We’re looking forward to what the next decade brings, and we’re grateful to be embarking on this journey of growth alongside our clients, colleagues and partners.
Reach out to our team to learn more about our innovative communications approach!